The Insurance Coverage You Need – Whenever you’re On The Move
We’re insuring the Coast’s vehicles – from two wheels to twelve!
As an independent insurance agency, Allen & Smith Insurance works with many motorcycle and auto insurance companies and can help you compare protection and prices to find the coverage and value that’s right for you. We’re your local agents –real, live members of the Gulf Coast communities, so we know how to get you the right insurance for your vehicle. Whether your insurance needs are for hitting the water, taking a cool fall drive, or just the everyday commute, our team can help you find the right insurance to keep you covered.
Our commitment is to serving you
The staff at Allen & Smith Insurance knows that there are as many unique insurance needs as we have neighbors along the Gulf Coast. To talk with one of our helpful team members about your insurance needs, contact us today.
What We Cover
We cover it all! If you don’t see what you are looking for below, feel free to contact us and we will be more than happy to answer any questions.
Contact The Gulfport Office Contact The Waveland Office
Modern Insurance for Your Classic Car
It takes more than age to make it a classic. A collector car isn’t just a way to get around. It’s an investment that will continue to appreciate in coming years.
Not all classic or antique cars are used the same, so Allen & Smith Insurance will work with you to select the appropriate policy to accommodate coverage needs, miles driven, vehicle age, and vehicle modifications to make sure you have the best policy to meet your needs. Here are some features you should look for when shopping for classic car insurance:
- Agreed Value: This means the provider will pay you the full (agreed to) amount in the event of a covered total loss, less any applicable deductible. This type of coverage is much better than “actual cash value” or “stated value” that you may get with some companies.
- Low Rates: Why pay full-time insurance when you driver your collector car only part-time.
- Coverage Options: Not all collector cars are the same, so Allen & Smith Insurance can work with you to determine the right amount of coverage to meet your specific needs.
- Generous Mileage: You’re proud of your collector car, so drive it. Not all insurance companies have a mileage limit, but most collector cars should be driven less than 5,000 annual miles to maintain their value.
- Roadside Assistance: Whether you’re down the street or on a classic rally through the mountains, you’ll want to find coverage that will flatbed your car to the closest qualified repair facility. (Phone numbers and “Talk with…) should work as call feature on mobile devices.)
Do you need the insurance for your prize Mustang, Camaro, Charger, Corvette, Thunderbird, or other collector car? Talk with Allen & Smith Insurance today to identify the best combination of coverage, value, and price for you. We can help make sure your insurance continually meets your needs. Give us a call today in Waveland at 228-467-1152 or in Gulfport at 228-868-9270.